mercoledì 9 aprile 2008

Saybia - Gypsy: un altra canzone

Sempre sull'onda delle canzone che dipingono bene la situazione presente....




Ed ecco il testo:

I was a gypsy
Travelling light and feeling lonely all the times
'Till I met you
Felt our desire set my world on fire
A cornerstone
I'd been walking through cities on my own
I past a store, a cornerstone
I'd been walking through this life on my own
I'm still a gypsy
I travel through countries, a family by my side
It's a wonder
A mans desire setting souls on fire
I'm flesh and bone though
I'd never make it through this life on my own
I'm flesh and bone
Soul, flesh and bone
Could never make it through this life on my own
And now that I've told you the truth
My world lies open
And I regret
I regret all the things I said to you
I regret all the shit I put you through
Put you through
You set me free
- Touching every inch of my skin
Caress it with a love that never ends
Patient through the days that I hide
Always in the room right by my side

Altre canzoni dei Saybia:

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

Naaaaaaaaaaa. Metti qualche foto di torta ogni tanto
:-P